- A home inspection consists of the client accompanying the home inspector throughout the systematic home inspection, which allows the client to get a first hand thorough understanding of the property. Safety and maintenance items are discussed when warranted during the inspection.
- Indoor air quality testing services are also available to provide peace of mind that the residential environment is satisfactory.
- A subsequent home inspection report is prepared and presented to the client right after the inspection is completed.
- Major areas inspected in a home inspection include the building site, building exterior, building interior, structural system, electrical system, plumbing system, and heating, ventilation and air conditioning system (HVAC)
- A typical Home Inspection in the Calgary area costs $450.
- Personal inspection services are provided at the client's convenience and are available on short notice.
SYSTEMATIC PROPERTY INSPECTIONS INC.
Home Inspections, Mold Inspections, Indoor Air Quality Services
Provide a Complete Home Inspection To Identify Any Potential Problem Areas